Why Invest In A Home Addition?
Homeowners choose to invest in home additions for many different reasons. Many times, the purpose of a home addition is to resolve a lack of space or to make the home’s layout function more efficiently. The type of home addition comes in different forms from adding a home office or an extra bedroom to a new master suite or family room. The possibilities are endless and other popular options include Arizona rooms, home theater rooms, and recreational rooms that house pool tables, hot tubs, and more.
Will My Home Addition Match My House?
Your room addition can match your home’s current style or it can be made to stand out with contrasting yet complimenting design. Whether your want your new space to make a statement or if you want it to flow seamlessly with the rest of your home, we will fulfill your desires. Even if you want a combination of the two, we will design the room addition of your dreams!
How To Finance Home Addition Without Equity?
There are a few ways you can finance a home addition without using your home as equity including:
- Title 1 Loans
- Energy Efficient Mortgages
- Contractor Loans
- Personal Loans
Read more about financing options for home additions.
How Does The Home & Room Addition Process Work?
The Home & Room Addition Process Includes:
- Free Consultation. contact us our home addition contractors with your ideas.
- Initial Design: We provide a sketch of the home addition design.
- 3D Cad Drawing. We provide a 3D rendering of the overall idea and vision.
- Quote. We create a detailed construction plan that includes costs and timelines.
- Construction. We begin and finish the addition on time and on budget.